Friday, May 18, 2012

A Card Making Video Tutorial

Friday, May 18, 2012
By Bernie Forlenzo


I love all kinds of paper crafting and really enjoy sharing that with others!  I want to show you how to make your own handmade cards and other paper items step-by-step through my photo tutorials, videos and samples on my website.  Nothing is more frustrating than finding a wonderful sample and then trying to find the materials.   

If you would like to learn more about this flower card-making video tutorial, please click HEREEnjoy this video!  How to make this Flower Card by Stamp with Bernie.


About Bernie Forlenzo
I have joined with Stampin' Up!, the leader in quality card-making and crafting supplies, and you can get all the materials needed for my projects at my Stampin' Up! Online Store at http://stampwithbernie.stampinup.net
To learn more about the world of greeting cards, I invite you to visit my Stamp with Bernie website and sign up for my Mailing List.  You will see many samples and videos on the site itself and receive exclusive videos and samples for my Mailing List subscribers.  I want to make crafting fun and interesting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment