Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Listen: Paris (Ooh La La)

Tuesday, October 2, 2012
liftedonline.com
Credits to Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
I can't help liking the tune of this new song i just discovered recently; i'm currently listening to Paris (Ooh La la) by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.

I think it's a really good song, turns it up a notch definitely when you are painting. And a very cute song with cute lyrics with a blend of rock. I think its a fun "grrl" song for those who enjoy listening to female rock singers.

Here's a sneak of the chorus, courtesy of Metrolyrics.com


If I was a man I'd make my move
If I was a blade I'd shave you smooth
If I was a judge I'd break the law
And if I was from Paris, if I was from Paris
I would go: oh-la-la-la-la-la-la


*Lyrics credits to Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

No comments:

Post a Comment