Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Watch: Hotel Transylvania

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I finally got the chance to watch Hotel Transylvania. Being a big fan of Adam Sandler and his funny gang, I also enjoy cartoon antics, because that's what I grew up with. My sister and I used to imitate cartoon characters from our favourite cartoons to tickle my mother and grandmother. We still do until today actually, she and her kids and me with my other half. haha!




Besides the witty story-line, the art direction of H.T used alot of quirky Halloween elements with matching colour combinations. I particularly like the character Mavis and the little wolf girl (and her brothers) because of the Gothic/Grungy/Punk-ish outlook. I think Sony Pictures Animation did a good job with the art.

Movies has a way of giving creative inspiration to its audience; and i think as crafters, its a great way to get new ideas besides just destressing.


  As Halloween is just around the corner, I'm spotting quite alot of crafters on Pinterest coming up with quite a number of decorations for the theme. Why not check out H.T's colour combinations and elements? Perhaps you'd get an idea or two.

Maybe you're not a crafter, maybe you just enjoy painting on fabric, or a graphic designer in dire need of cool but rock-ish element. It can be for various projects; paper crafts, fashion crafts, decorative crafts, you name it! H.T has alot to offer! I've taken the liberty to research some pictures here for you to refer. Have fun crafting! Happy Halloween in advance. 



*All images are sourced online, credits to sources

No comments:

Post a Comment