Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bye 2012, Hello 2013 and Happy Birthday!

Sunday, December 30, 2012


I told myself that in the midst of this blog’s revamp, I would hold back from posting up new posts; but what the heck! How can I resist NOT blogging? Haha!

It’s been a great year blogging on The Artsy Craftsy, especially in making things come true on the blog’s to-do list. I enjoyed finding a voice for the blog the most and repositioning it into a Blog for Creative Inspirations.

I would like to thank my readers the most for contributing to the pageviews. And I am very happy that my readers often return to find inspiration in this little humble blog.

Ever since The Artsy Craftsy domain went official, some of my blog posts went “most reads”; to commemorate the moment (as we say BYE to 2012 and HELLO to 2013); I would like to recap The Artsy Craftsy’s POPULAR 2012 posts to share it with you. To view, click on the titles


Pop Article Titles:

Pop Featured Titles:


Pop Review Titles:

Pop Contributors:
Aiko Chan
Handmade Jewelry Club
Connie Steinberg
Marina Khramkova
Sonia Subash
Playful & Snazzy
Paper Bags Galore
A Girl for All Time

That's it for 2012. Seeing you soon again in 2013 to celebrate the blog's birthday with me!
A Happy New Year Creatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment