Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Announcement: BEAR Hug!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013
My version of bear hug!
Seeking for a beautiful layout with complementing colours to greet 2013 is harder than I thought. Do "BEAR" with me a lil' while I am working on providing you a new reading experience!


In the meantime, this blog is still reader-friendly, and you are certainly welcome to visit as often as you want for creative inspirations.

While you wait for the blog's new look, I would like to share (again) that I have just started Instagram-ing and have converted that as a gallery instead. I love the fact that I have found a way to share with you all my creative finds each time I visit a new place, where else I will share with you my creative selections via Pinterest.

Social media just makes it easier to spread the creative light & love with the world, and so I invite you to connect with me just by clicking the links on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment