Sunday, April 28, 2013

DIY Fashion: Pretty Cool DIY Denims by Amnesty Ding

Sunday, April 28, 2013
Amnesty_Pretty_Cool_DIY_Denims_Shorts
Amnesty_Pretty_Cool_DIY_Denims_Shorts
Amnesty_Pretty_Cool_DIY_Denims_Shoes

I remember back in college, I went through a craze reconstructing almost all my apparels in my wardrobe. I was broke and wanted new garments, and I ended up painting on my clothes and taking orders from my college mates and lecturers to paint on their clothes too, opening up doors for me to study Fabric Painting and launched my fashion show back in 2006.

So, when I saw Amnesty's DIY denims, just takes me back to those days. I know how it feels like making something so awesome, as though you have created a fashion statement. Honestly, I've seen a lot of recon fashion, fashion surgery, DIY fashion, and I think it is amazing that right here in Malaysia, we have a young blood with a remarkable aptitude for Fashion X Fashion Craft. When I first came across Amnesty's creations, I said to myself, "WOW! This girl has taken fabric painting and tie-dye to the next level!" This is exactly what we need, young blood with fresh ideas. Love her creations already? You can own one too.

For more info, visit:
Facebook
Instagram
Blog









*Images by Amnesty Ding

No comments:

Post a Comment