Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fantasy Art: Paper, Paint and Pixie Dust by Paige Carpenter

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
paige_carpenter_watercolour_artist
Image source
paige_carpenter_watercolour_artist
Image source

Paige Carpenter
These artworks are done by Paige Carpenter. I came to know Paige and her website recently over the internet. It was breathtaking, really, and I was awed by her works and every detail of it. I couldn't help but immediately left her a comment on her blog post to ask if I could feature her artwork. It is an honour to receive her mail in my inbox along with these two artworks of hers. Her illustration pieces of watercolour technique is remarkable; most of all, I love how stories are told through her artwork. I myself am a big fan of illustration pieces with fairies, angels, etc. I've seen lots of fantasy art, and mostly portrays the same style and theme. But Paige's piece is unique, it is enchanting. If you would like to see more of Paige's artwork, visit her her website. Her artworks are also on sale on etsy here


*Image credits to Paige Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment