Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sharpie from fine to mini

Thursday, May 2, 2013
Review-Sharpie-fine-to-mini-theartsycraftsy

Review-Sharpie-fine-to-mini-theartsycraftsy

I'm a big fan of Sharpie. Ever since I came across Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker that came in wide range of colours, drawing has been colourful for me. I take them with me each time I travel so that I am not left behind on my journaling. So, recently, I've purchased two more of Sharpie's products. One, to add on to my convenience for travelling, there's the Sharpie Mini- I've purchased both available edition (i think i've purchased almost all of Sharpie range that is available here in Malaysia). The result is the same as the other Sharpie, but it is convenient especially if you're on the go for a quick scribble and drawing (i think artists who are into observation drawing would find these useful).

Then there is the other- the Sharpie Extra Fine Point Permanent Marker. Which I was quite surprised to see it here in a local store. I've never really came across a Sharpie pen to be exact, just mostly markers. I thought I'd give it a try and drew on a napkin to prove my point that it gave good results! No ink seeping, no paper tearing, no overlapping; in fact, it looked as if the drawing and napkin was one. This pen comes in 3 colours- blue, black and red.

So, what is YOUR favourite Sharpie?

No comments:

Post a Comment