Thursday, May 9, 2013

Style with Scorpio Wear

Thursday, May 9, 2013
What a Scorpio would wear


Jaeger relax shirt
365 MYR - johnlewis.com


Galaxy skirt
410 MYR - shadowplaynyc.com


Frye booties
975 MYR - gravitypope.com


Satchel bag
155 MYR - ark.co.uk



I just discovered Polyvore; by the way this is my profile- http://theartsycraftsy.polyvore.com/
I noticed there are lots of fashion bloggers out there who make good use of websites like Polyvore, IFB, Chictopia, and more. Even though I LOVEEEEE Fashion, I never really put much thought to it to explore any of these websites. But as I was reading an article- Top 5 Social Networks for Fashion Lovers, Polyvore's 'create set' tool caught my attention. It allows you to put together your own fashionable outlook and share it with your friends or readers. I've been wanting to start a fashion post anyways, just to share my fashion interest with you. I think this is a good start, simple and good for you to see.

So, I hope you like my first. I like this attire very much, and plus I like the colour black, purple, boots, and I'm starting to like Galaxy prints. Maybe it's a Scorpio thing. =)

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment