Saturday, June 1, 2013

Running for an Awarding Blogger Title

Saturday, June 1, 2013

I think you might want to know that I just submitted my entry submission to the DiGi WWWOW Awards 2013 (Malaysia) to run for 2 categories- the Blogger of the Year by Nuffnang and PhotoStory of the Year by Yahoo

The reason why I participated was more than just winning. I participated because I saw it as an opportunity for me to reach out my cause on creative conscious living for people over the internet. I find this is a good chance for me to voice out my message (which is mentioned in my newly written ABOUT page). You see, if I win, people would know about The Artsy Craftsy blog, and in turn, they would be inspired and empowered to start living with creativity. Thus, you can help me make it happen by voting for me.

On the other hand, since part of the competition allows a participant to submit up to 5 entries, I have decided to submit for the PhotoStory of the Year entry. I submitted 3 of my best photographs, ones that contain profound moment in it. Why? because I also want others to know that you don't need to be a professional photographer to take photos to capture moments. It's all in you, and as one famous photojournalist said before, "it's not about your gadget, its your heart in knowing the right moment to capture it." 

Well, in truth, I am hoping I would win the PhotoStory of the Year instead. 

If you would like to take a look at my entries and vote for me, you can do it via the button on my sidebar. 
Thank you in advance if you do, not for voting for me, but for helping me get one step closer to pass that message along.

No comments:

Post a Comment