Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Watch: Da Vinci's Demons Art Elements in Opening Credits

Tuesday, June 4, 2013
via

My love and I enjoy TV series. We would record them on the telly and watch it whenever we can. Not too long ago, Da Vinci's Demons was finally aired on local station. I saw the pilot of the first episode and was immediately attracted to the renaissance/ historical/artifact elements; I was especially attracted to anything that looks artistic, magical and gothic. I never had the chance to see the opening credits of the series until recently. I like looking out for aesthetic opening credits in movies or tv series. I have came across quite a number but never really had a chance to share it with you here until now.

So here it is, I've added Da Vinci's Demons intro on my Youtube playlist. I encourage you to subscribe to my playlist for your easy viewing/reference. Videos are not my own as I am just passing/sharing the knowledge/works done by Youtubers or shared by Youtubers.

In the Da Vinci's Demons intro, you will be able to see how artistic illustrations, pencil drawings, journal-like art are incorporated into the theme. I am pretty sure you will enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment