Sunday, August 4, 2013

Style with a spikey necklace

Sunday, August 4, 2013






Wild Metallic Spikey Necklace: The.Wild.Things
Black Sweater: c/o SEED
Black Velvet dress: own
Pinstripe Shirt: c/o SEED
Smena 8M Lomograph Camera: c/o Analoguekaki

The.Wild.Things carries a range of edgy yet stylish with sophistication line of accessories. It never goes out of the style. I remember as a freshmen in college, I was engrossed with the whole nu-metal-grunge-goth-punk look. I wore spike earrings and bracelets, had my hair dyed purple and burgundy and wore everything black right down to black converse. Now that I am in my late 20's, even though I have dropped some of those style, I am still a big fan of black + spikes (rocker at heart! haha)

The necklaces and earrings available at The.Wild.Things can be matched with any attire. Thanks to The.Wild.Things for making this happen, I matched the Wild Metallic Spikey Necklace with a large black t-shirt (courtesy of my boyfriend), it vamps up the plain jane look. A simple, grungy yet stylish necklace like this brings out the sophistication in almost everywhere attire.

About The.Wild.Things
Releasing its accessory collections chapter by chapter like a story book, The.Wild.Things. gets your imagination wild as you await for its next collection-chapter to be released and find out what's in store. Each chapter carries a unique theme, ranging from classic vintage, ethnic, bohemian, punk rock, elegant and sophistication.

You will be surprised by its collection-chapter of trendy fashionable accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, rings and hair accessories. The.Wild.Things unique range are carefully selected, and will soon be adding designer handmade ones to its collection.


The.Wild.Things is giving away 10% discount exclusively to The Artsy Craftsy readers. 
Enjoy Discount code: "ARTZY" upon checkout. Hurry! Promo ends 6th August 2013. Promo extended to 31st August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment