Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Indie Designer: Art & Illustrations by I'll Studio

Tuesday, October 22, 2013



I'll Studio's collaboration with Bisou Cupcakes
One of my fellow colleagues (well actually two of them, they are an amazing tag team) shared with me about their art & illustration creative biz. Will Sii and Kathy Ho are the genius and talented people behind I'll Studio; famous in Malaysia among the local creative community. I am pretty sure that some of you might have heard about them. I admire their work a lot, most of all, their effort in staying true to creativity in their hearts. I am excited to share with you their amazing artworks, and how they bring joy to their fans in their humble, sketchy style artworks.

They also recently completed an art piece on a tee for famous Hong Kong Actor & Martial Artist Donnie Yen in conjunction of the latest film 'Special ID'.

About: I'll studio is where you will be inspired and be amazed with the unique collectible items such as art pieces, notebooks, accessories, stationary items, tote bags, tees and more. See more of their work here.

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment