Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Busy as a Bee

Wednesday, November 13, 2013
I am writing in because I didn't get a chance to blog last week due to my trip back to Malacca. I thought I would be able to catch up with my blogging but as it turns out, I have a load of work to complete at the office, and as usual, it is end year and I am busy as a bee.

So since its a Wednesday, which means its blogging day for me, I decided to just write something to share instead.

When I was back in Malacca, I had a lot of time to think; you know because I was, for once, not in front of my computer and for once not worrying about deadlines. One afternoon, I realized how I missed just spending quality time with myself; and missing how simple life can be.

There was a moment that I felt as though I missed being a child again. Perhaps it is because of the simplicity in life that I was yearning for. As a child, I saw everything with pure innocence. There was no judgement, no boundaries, life was always filled with possibilities.

There was a moment too that I wish time would just stop, and everything else stop. I wanted to be still again, and be one with everything. Just pure silence would do.

Being so busy lately, I realized that I was getting a little further away from my inner-child. When you are busy worrying about work, money and deadlines; you find yourself drifting away from your true-self. Your mind becomes so noisy because it is busy worrying from one thing to another. I become worried of everything around me, outside of me, instead of everything inside of me. I find myself forgetting to watch myself.

Anyways, I promised myself that once this busy-bee moment is over, I am going to reward myself a treat- a meal perhaps or a holiday back to Malacca again, but this time for X'mas!

I love Christmas. I love the Holidays, and I loveeee end year. Plus, it's my birthday next week on Monday. I'll be turning 28. =)

I promise I'll be back with more creative inspirations and stories to tell. With light and love as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment