Friday, November 15, 2013

Snapshots: Picture Time

Friday, November 15, 2013
I realized that I haven't really (officially) shared with you my gallery of photos. For some of you who might not know this, well, I happened to have a gallery on Picasa showcasing my photos taken in both digital and film.

Taking photos with a phone is the latest thing now, but I think taking film is rad! I often get funny remarks when I tell people I still take with film (especially the older generation who prefers digital nowadays); but when I get the chance to share my interest in film with a fellow film photographer, it is almost like two kids excited over a new toy!

There are no words to explained about my joy of taking photos with a film camera; or just taking photos for that matter. That moment when you are standing there, studying your object, observing the light, the shape, the edges, there is silence. That silence is when your inner artist come out to play. And you learn how to appreciate every single little things in your surroundings.

So, just for fun, here's a couple of slides of my photo gallery. Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment