Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Watch: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Image by waltermitty.com

The two things that inspired me after watching this movie:

1. It is okay to dream, and it is even better if you kick start living your dreams. Fear is just an emotion; its existence relies on your imagination.

If Fear can be brought to life, so can your Dreams. Dreams do come true, so live it. It is time to remove those rose-tinted glasses and live the Now. Even if you still fear, it is okay, because you are entitled to take your time and be prepared, whatever makes you feel comfortable. After all it is your Life.

2. Whenever I see a beautiful scene, I struggle for my camera, eager to quickly capture the moment for it to be timeless. But what I didn't know is, sometimes, it is okay to not be able to take that picture.

Sometimes, just breathing, looking and witnessing its wonder is all that matters. The only camera I need are my eyes and my mind and my heart; that's all that matters.

A beautiful movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment