Monday, February 3, 2014

DIY Mod Podge

Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy Lunar Year everyone! Things are a little different for me this year's Chinese New Year, nevertheless, no matter how busy I am, I will never forget to post a new craft-related blog post.

In one of my previous blog posts, I did a craft project on DIY Toy Jar project. This time, using back the same upcycled toy jar, I am going to show you how to DIY your own mod podge.

This is great for all budget crafters out there; like myself, I have walked in a craft shop contemplating if I should buy a mod podge for my craft projects, but because I was a little short that month, I decided to create my own. Yes, it may not be as good as PLAID's famous mod podge, but for the time being, your own homemade mod podge will be good enough to last you until you are back on track again on your funds.

Enjoy!
PS: Excuse the video quality. I'm still learning how to make a good video.

No comments:

Post a Comment