Sunday, February 9, 2014

Watch: Amadeus (1984)

Sunday, February 9, 2014
via

I spent two days, approximately about 2 1/2 hours each to finish this film. No, not because the movie was a drag, but because it was so darn long and AMAZING that I had to find time to finish watching it! It is one of the most breathtaking films I have ever watched during my weekend movie entertainment.

Even though it has been dramatized, yet Peter Shaffer's Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart took me by surprise with the storyline and plots. It has successfully feed my interest in researching and watching more and more movies about talented and profound people from the past that is responsible for our expressive arts growth today. And not to mention, renew my interest in music once more.

If you enjoy watching biography films like I do, then perhaps you might like this version of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. It is certainly thumbs up for this 1984 made film, earning itself 8 academy awards. WOW!

Here's the trailer, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment