Thursday, September 25, 2014

The little one in my home

Thursday, September 25, 2014
Hello!

Time flies very quickly...

I know the title of my blog post can seem misleading, but no I am not talking about a human baby, but a feline baby that has been part of my life for the past 2 weeks already. This little one has been an angel (and a biter and kicker), accompanying me everyday and every night.

Her name is Fuzzy.

I haven't really officially introduce her to everyone yet, but in just 2 weeks, she has grown so much. Much bigger than in this picture.

Fuzzy has beautiful eyes, and I've been pretty worried about her lately because she has been having eye infection on her right eye.

It really does make a difference having another soul at home. All these while it has always been only me and Justin. While not tying the knot yet (although 8 years makes it feel as if we are already) and not having children yet, having Fuzzy around changed everything at home. Some days I am at home by myself working on the computer or making art, while Justin goes out for meetings. The silence of the apartment is certainly nice, but does get a little too quiet sometimes.

Ever since Fuzzy is around, she has been my companion, playing around at my feet while I do my work (she likes to stay close to us), playing around at Justin's feet when he does his work, watch TV with us and fall asleep. And I mean, she literally watches the TV. Goes to bed with us sometimes, sleeping peacefully in between our feet all cozy up.

Anyways, I haven't been posting much creative posts or tutorials lately because my evenings has been busy with Fuzzy. Been settling down with her to help her get used to our daily patterns, medication and stuff like that. She's literally a baby and she needs a lot of attention for now.

However, all in all, I assure you that I will come back with good stuff for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment