Monday, November 10, 2014

Life Hacks for Everyone

Monday, November 10, 2014

When I moved out and into my own apartment, I find myself intrigued with smart and crafty ideas that makes home-organizing easier, without spending a dime. I started to Google for all kinds of tricks and tips; and it led me to life hacking ideas for home organization. So, you can imagine how delighted I was when I was approached to share about Go Hack it My.com, a homegrown website with life hack ideas for everyday, for everyone.

This humble website has an interesting background. Go Hack it My was founded by a team of college students. Their aim was to create a platform for people like you and me, to submit our life hack ideas, allowing us to exchange our life hack ideas with one another.


Currently, there are already 20 life hack ideas ready for you to try it out. I have to admit, some of it are very impressive, and it makes you go like "Oh my god! Why didn't I think of that?!" stuff like that.

If I were to give you a sneak peek now, let me share with you two of my personal favourites:
The Cable Roll - thrifty indeed!
The 'So Many Clothes, So Little Space' Hanger idea.
I love this hanger idea! I would never have thought of this, and it is definitely a real space saver especially for us girls. I have yet to apply this though, but when I do, I believe it is going to come in handy since I have more clothes than Justin. I practically own the entire wardrobe! And I still complain that I need more space! Gah!

Here's another peek: This is pretty cool especially for organizing our dressing table. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure some of us have experienced this before; we put our hair pins or clips and hairbands in a basket and/or drawer, and it is still unorganized. Because it is small, it gets lost easily. Perhaps you might want to try this and have it placed in your basket on your dressing table.

So simple...
Stack em' up! for hair stuff!
I think, this is the first Malaysian life hack website I've come across so far. Although it is fairly new, but the good thing is there are already some decent ideas up on the website. Plus, the clean minimalist website design makes browsing easier since it's a photo-focus, photo-heavy website.





Well, there you go! Visit Go Hack it My Website today.

No comments:

Post a Comment