Thursday, June 18, 2015

Go See: Object for (M) Market @ Awe Gallery

Thursday, June 18, 2015

In one of my previous posts, I blogged about my hoarding experience at a vintage sale called LELONG by Boktjuv at Awe Gallery, Taman Paramount.

I also shared some pictures of the items that I have bagged. One of my favourites was this (I insist, in case you cannot remember):

Stamps from previous pop up market, LELONG
Because the event was such a success, Boktjuv and Awe Gallery / Awesome Canteen are now back again with another round of pop-up market experience; except this time, it is called OBJECT FOR (M) Market, to cater to the men in the community in conjunction of Father's Day, and also Boktjuv's 4th year anniversary.

Of course, women are welcome too. You will never know, sometimes us ladies may find a thing or two that are appealing.

Jokes aside; what better way to have a pre-celebration, it is the weekend after all.  Pop by Object for (M) Market this weekend, and see what they have to offer.

Object for (M) Market
Date: 20th June 2015
Time: 12pm till late
Venue: Awe Gallery, Taman Paramount, Petaling Jaya (Next to Awesome Canteen)

PS. Go early and try the food at Awesome Canteen or Prologue

No comments:

Post a Comment