Sunday, December 16, 2012

From Picasa to Pinterest and Instagram

Sunday, December 16, 2012
My dear readers, this year has been a great year for The Artsy Craftsy. As a blogger here, i've never felt so alive blogging and sharing so many inspiring things. And it is always good to know that I have inspired many people who are regular readers of my blog.

Some of you might know that I have an Online Gallery linked under my menu bar. Just a quick recap; my current online gallery is hosted on Picasa. It has been fun for me sharing pictures with my readers, but as I am moving on to a new year (and also January- The Artsy Craftsy birthday month) I would like to announce that I will be actively uploading creative finds everywhere on Pinterest rather than on Picasa. pinning lots more creative inspirations on Pinterest.

I find so much fun when i can share my random snapshots with the world, and also pin up viral pictures for inspirations too.  I will be sharing my random snapshots with the world through Instagram.

On the other hand, here's a quick update on what is available on my Pinterest board:






No comments:

Post a Comment