Monday, October 22, 2012

Announcement: Thank you Playful n Snazzy

Monday, October 22, 2012
I am very thankful to wonderful Serene from Playful n Snazzy. As mentioned previously in my post that I have been working on designing a new masthead for the blog, I am also currently working on designing new buttons, new blog decorations, etc. with the right colour combination. I was hoping to be able to hire someone to do it for me because of my tight schedule, and of course I would definitely appreciate someone else's creative talent.

I was very happy to receive an email from Playful n Snazzy, telling me that she has taken the liberty to design a Featured On button for me as a gift! It feels as if my prayers was answered! From now on, I will be adding Playful n Snazzy's specially designed button to those who are featured on my blog. Thanks to Playful n Snazzy.

To my dear readers, The Artsy Craftsy loves the Playful n Snazzy blog, do check it out!


*Original size is different from the one here


No comments:

Post a Comment