Thursday, November 28, 2013

Haunting the Bedroom, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

Thursday, November 28, 2013












 Photos: Shia Lynn 2013 | Digital, Mobile, KL, Malaysia | photo via | edited with pixlr

---
Last weekend, I was so busy working preparing for an event-launch at work (#Esmodkualalumpur) I took some photos at the event location during our team's site recce, and I thought it would be nice to add these pictures into my collection of random mobile photos. I have been meaning to post these pictures up, and I finally found the opportunity to do so. Looking at these photos remind me of my renewal for creativity. Everything I see is 'new'! The event was held at BEDROOM, a place in a high-end shopping mall that can be rented out for parties. Although it looks dingy and messed up during the day, but the dinginess really gives an edge in my pictures. I kinda' like it!

Something for your weekend, Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment