Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Brave Intuitive Paintings: Flora Bowley, Artist

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
brave_paintings_flora_bowley
brave_paintings_flora_bowley
brave_paintings_flora_bowley
brave_paintings_flora_bowley
brave_paintings_flora_bowley
brave_paintings_flora_bowley
Each "mini" paintings by Flora Bowley is
8" x 8" via acrylic, paper and resin on bamboo

On my previous pick of the day Book, I featured Flora Bowley's book entitled Brave Intuitive Painting. I purchased a copy at a local store called Kinokuniya. I was immediately mesmerized by the book's contents and knew it in my heart already that those times I followed my heart to paint, I was painting intuitively.

So, I contacted Flora, she's now my favourite artist. I asked her if I can feature her artworks, and to my surprise she said Yes! I thank Flora for her effort in taking time to send me these beautiful mini paintings of hers right after her workshop in Ubud, Bali.

Here it is, featuring Flora's life-giving paintings, with colours right from her heart. I feel so alive and free (like a gust of wind blowing in my face) just looking at her paintings. Here is a little bit info about Flora Bowley, artist and author:


Flora Bowley
Flora Bowley (pronounced bowl-lee) is an internationally celebrated painter, workshop facilitator, top-selling author, visionary and inspirationalist.  Her soulful and transformational approach to painting (and living) has inspired thousands of people across the globe to “let go, be bold and unfold” as they move through fear and welcome joyful spontaneous expression back into the creative process. read more>>

No comments:

Post a Comment