Thursday, September 5, 2013

Year 2013 Top 20 Blogs that Celebrates Creativity in Life

Thursday, September 5, 2013
Spreading the Creative Love with Creative Hands, 2013 - from my journal 

In one of my posts last year, I wrote about how I enjoyed browsing through the net for creative lifestyle blogs with empowering content. Today, I thought to myself, I shouldn't stop at last year's, and I should do a new post on a compilation of creative blogs that I have come across this year.

Blogging for 5 years now has taught me so many things; I learned to see, spot and read blogs in a different light. I am inspired by these individuals (mostly women) who went into blogging and those whom have embraced it as part of their lives- it certainly is a healthy and balance lifestyle. These creative individuals find comfort in writing and expressing themselves through creative arts & crafts. Then there is that moment during this process, where they are elevated inwardly from just being avid creative dabbers to creative artisans/happy souls who create, share and inspire more individuals (men and women) like yourselves.

Here are my TOP 20 List for 2013:





Click for 2012's TOP 20 Blogs that Celebrates Creativity in Life

No comments:

Post a Comment