Friday, May 24, 2013

Style with Classic Suspenders

Friday, May 24, 2013
Classic Saturday


Yesterday, Friday, was a public holiday for me. I decided to set out with my love and his family to visit the new mall not too far away from where he lives. It is a beautiful mall called Setia City Mall, quite a place to explore and we took photos and everything. I visited the H&M store in that mall- I fell in love with this store eversince I found the right mini skirt there. I love H&M not because everyone shops there, but because of the quality, the fabric, the designs, the season change, the colours, the pricing, and the fact that you can find almost everything in just that one store- men's, maternity, children and ladies. (no i am not reviewing for H&M, just my two cents because I always encourage people to shop affordability with quality)

Suspenders are almost in trend in some places- I remember when I was a little girl, my mom used to dress me up in a mini denim skirt, a shirt and accessorize with suspenders. I wish I have that picture for you to see! My mom's quite a fashionista.

What may seem to be a retro look is now the thing, and bringing back that little girl in me, I set out to H&M just to look for my main accessory- THE SUSPENDERS(from the men's section) + tights. And I used Polyvore to share with you my plans with it! Here here...

Enjoy this tip, have a classic Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment