Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pick- Mommy Gone Artsy Personalized Paintings and Artworks

Sunday, January 1, 2012
My mother was the one who taught me how to colour. She made sure I would colour in "one direction" and made sure I learn how to match the colours accurately. I have her to thank for because today, I live and breathe art. So, when this artsy momma herself visited my blog, I was very happy to know that there are mothers out there who are my readers too.

Therefore, as a thank you, i'd like everyone to drop Ms. Muna's blog and check out her funky personalization on canvas. For mommies, you can personalize your own Alphabet Canvas for your kids and hang it in their room, or you can even get her to do something as a gift (or for yourself) and you can do one as a wedding gift for the new bride and groom.

The cool thing i like most about it is that Muna's colour combination is fantastic. It has some sort of refreshing look and somehow i can feel that it would brighten a room. I like the wedding piece as well, it has sort of an emboss effect which sort of reminds me of a 'beach look'.


Alright, don't wait just head on over to her blog and check out the rest of her stuff. She's got lots of new cool designs from time to time. Click here to visit now!

No comments:

Post a Comment